Saturday, December 22, 2012

28. King Tuff

28. King Tuff - King Tuff

So, I was sitting in Grey Owl coffee in Norman waiting on King Tuff to go on with my children. We were sipping on tea and coffee and I noticed this fellow who seemed out of place. He seemed nervous and apprehensive and I felt like something strange was going down. When he left the coffee shop, I gathered my children up and tried following him out. Turns out, it was none other than Kyle Thomas aka King Tuff, which I found out upon his arrival on the stage. That same manic energy I witnessed in the coffee shop which left me concerned and afraid translated on stage into a frenetic performance of pure rock and roll. This is such a great album. Other members of the band include, Magic Jake, Mat Schmalfeld, and Thomas Alvarez.

Website

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment