Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Temper Trap


The Temper Trap-Conditions

The Temper Trap....is that anything like a Passion Pit? If I learned one thing from last year, it was to at least pay attention to the hype. This band has been getting a lot of hype, so I checked them out, and sure enough, after listening to this a few times, I am very impressed. These guys are from Melbourne, Australia and got produced by Jim Abiss, who produced Arctic Monkeys and Kasabian. Like all music I hear coming out of Australia right now, there is this ever so slight backdrop of 80's new wave, which I love. There's a little electronic edge to their big guitar sound, which helps balance out the music and pushes it close to the dance genre. Guess what I'm trying to say is, check these guys out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.



Sweet Disposition


Fader

MP3: Love Lost

Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment