Thursday, January 21, 2010

No, I'm not back yet

I realized I said I wouldn't post anything until I got back, but I'm sitting here in my hotel room and just got sent this and am now really excited for the release. Laura Marling's first video for her upcoming album to be release on March 22. The video is just beautiful and so is her new song. As I've said before, I am completely in love with her and would marry her in a heartbeat. Such beauty, such darkness in so young a soul. Such power and grace in her voice and so completely, unabashedly real. I cannot wait to hear her new album and I just noticed that she might put out another one towards the end of the year. I so wish she would do a more complete tour of the US. I threw on a song from her last album in case you haven't had a chance to check her out before.




You're No God

Website
Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment