Saturday, January 2, 2010

21. Florence + the Machine


21. Florence + the Machine-
Lungs

Florence Welch was discovered in a public restroom singing Motown songs drunk by a major label exec. As disappointing as that is, with the lines being blurred between major and indie labels. The important thing is that talent rise to the top and Florence is definitely talented...hell, she's being played on The Spy right now...so it can't be all bad. Her voice is just amazing and I love the video below. If you remember, I posted 'The Drumming Song' on Facebook earlier this year. I haven't tired of this LP yet...enjoy her now before she gets too big, over-produced and over-sold.

Florence and the Machine - Kiss With a Fist from Leroy Lippets on Vimeo.



Dog Days Are Over

Myspace
Website

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this video!!! Just so reminds me of someone I wanted to punch out last year when I first heard this song. Haha!

    ReplyDelete