Saturday, January 2, 2010

23. Matt & Kim


23. Matt & Kim-
Grand

Power-pop duo from Brooklyn, NY (notice all the Brooklyners popping up on my top 50), Matt Johnson and Kim Schifino have really gained a lot of notoriety this last year. I tried to go see them live with the free concert Opolis put on at the University...needless to say, I didn't get in. Also adding to their notoriety is the video below....took a lot of guts to do this, imo. Certainly my power-pop pick for the year. I decided upon further review to include both their videos...bonus for you, they are both entirely too much fun to miss. The second one is rated R...well at least it was before the FCC got a hold of it...don't let the kiddies watch it.


Matt And Kim - "Daylight" from GreenLabelSound on Vimeo.








Daylight

Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment