Saturday, January 1, 2011

46. The Radio Dept.


46. The Radio Dept. - Clinging to a Scheme

The Radio Dept. are a Swedish indie pop band who got their name from a sign outside a shop in Sweden, Radioavdelningen (which means The Radio Department in Swedish). Johan Ducanson and Martin Carlberg are the driving force behind the band. I have been listening to this band for the last five years. They have produced two other albums prior to their current release and no album of theirs has captured me the way this one has. I'm not saying the other two aren't excellent, but this one has that extra something special. I encourage you to check out all their work, their new video and enjoy my favorite song from the album below.

The Radio Dept. - Never Follow Suit (Official Promo Music Video) from theradiodept.com on Vimeo.



Try it

Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment