Sunday, January 23, 2011

3. The National


3. The National - High Violet

I liked The National okay and really didn't pay much mind to their album when they released it. However, upon seeing them live this fall in San Francisco, my opinion was greatly changed and converted me to an avid fan. One of the top five live concerts I've ever seen, they immediately moved high in my charts and in just a few months, High Violet moved to number three. The band’s lyrics are written and sung by Matt Berninger in a distinctive, deep baritone. The rest of the band is composed of two pairs of brothers: Aaron Dessner, Bryce Dessner, Scott Devendorf and Bryan Devendorf. Aaron plays guitar, bass and piano, Bryce plays guitar, Scott plays bass and guitar, and Bryan is the drummer.



Try it

Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment