Sunday, January 2, 2011

45. Avi Buffalo


45. Avi Buffalo - Avi Buffalo

I discovered this band at the 80/35 music festival this summer in Des Moines, IA. Not knowing what to expect, I listened to their set and was pleasantly surprised, so much so, that I went over to the merch table and bought their CD immediately. They come from Long Beach, CA and are led by Avigdor Zahner-Isenberg. Avi recently signed to Sub Pop Records and is an extremely talented guitarist. In addition to the song I've loaded below, you can go here to grab a couple more. I would describe this band as indie pop, but with more complex layers than most and a touch of surfer rock. The album has met with much critical acclaim and is the single has been on constant repeat on the new 105.3TheSpy.



Try it

Myspace
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment