Monday, January 5, 2015

1. Damien Jurado


1. Damien Jurado - Brothers And Sisters Of The Eternal Son

Damien Jurado is a prolific singer/songwriter out of Seattle, Washington. As of this time, he has thirteen albums under his belt. Thirteen! Given that, he is a relatively new artist to me. His last album made this section of my blog which will be along in a couple days, here. Remember in an earlier post when I mentioned how an artist or band can have that certain something that resonates with you. Damien Jurado is certainly that way for me. This is his third album with Richard Swift producing and I hope that is a trend that continues. I love the work they are doing together. He recently did a couch tour across the US and I attempted to get him to swerve through OKC to no avail, but they said maybe next time. He will be in Kansas City on February 17.







Website
Facebook
Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment