Tuesday, January 1, 2013

9. Mumford & Sons


9. Mumford & Sons - Babel

I did not want to like this album. After completely wearing out Sigh No More, I needed a break from Mumford. I think this album was perfectly timed, however. I have abused it as well. What can I say, these boys from London, England know how to write fantastic songs. The band consists of Marcus Mumford (vocals, guitar, drums, mandolin), Ben Lovett (vocals, keyboards, accordion, drums), "Country" Winston Marshall (vocals, banjo, guitar, resonator guitar), and Ted Dwane (vocals, string bass, drums, guitar). They grabbed a spot in the top 50 in 2009 as well here. They work a lot with Laura Marling and Johnny Flynn. This was definitely one of the funnest live shows I have been too, and the coldest.





Website

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment