Saturday, December 6, 2014

43. Bombay Bicycle Club

43. Bombay Bicycle Club - So Long, See You Tomorrow

This is an English band and they consist of Jack Steadman (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Jamie MacColl (guitar), Suren de Saram (drums) and Ed Nash (bass). I have loved everything they have put out to date and in my humble opinion, this is their best album yet. This is also their first appearance in the Top 50, but a lot of factors, mostly timing, contribute to an album making this list, so that is no surprise. Sometimes I write very cold facts about the bands in the top 50, but truth be known, I wouldn't be posting any of these bands if I didn't think you needed to check them out right now. If you have not listened to these guys yet, do it now. I was fortunate enough to see them in Austin a few years back and look forward to seeing them again. This is their fourth studio album.







Website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment