Thursday, December 25, 2014

27. Augustines


27. Augustines - Augustines

I discussed in an earlier post the import of an eponymous album, and I think this is no exception. Previously named 'We Are Augustines', I prefer the shortened moniker. While their previous album was excellent, I feel this album really makes a mark for them as a solid band. All the stars have aligned for them with this album and it is an amazing listen from beginning to end. They're a really great band to see live and I highly encourage seeking out a live show of their. Based out of Brooklyn, New York, the band consists of Billy McCarthy: guitar, Eric Sanderson: man of all instruments and Rob Allen on drums. Augustines have risen from the ashes of the band Pela. The name comes from McCarthy and Sanderson both being Leo's.





Website
Facebook
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment