Monday, December 27, 2010

Top 50 Albums of 2010

It is that time again. I really enjoyed putting this together last year, so I thought in my "spare time", I would do it again. As last year, I am ranking these albums based on play counts and longevity, not necessarily what I thought to be the most artistic. What I enjoyed the most is in this list. I listened to a lot more albums this year versus last year and saw a lot more shows (which led to me listening to more albums) and I noticed that this year I listened to a lot less electronic music and a lot more surfer rock. Don't know what to attribute this to, other than Surfer Blood. Lost Mark Linkous this year and that was terrible. He was a great musician and will be greatly missed. (see my tribute post here) Hope you had a great year. This year's potential releases look really exciting. Onto the countdown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment