Friday, November 28, 2014

The Top 50 of 2014

Holy smokes, it's that time already. I didn't think I listened to enough music to justify a top 50, but in true form, while it's less than previous years, there was more than 50 noteworthy albums I listened to this year. Lots of return guests made the list this year as well as a lot of first timers. As always, there were quite a few bands on here that I have only discovered this year. This list is only a listing of my top 50 listened to albums, not necessarily who I think had the most artistic album, which I think is indicative of how my listening has changed. As in years past, I will be listing these one by one as opposed to a long list. Two reasons for this. One, I enjoy focusing on each band and getting back into their album again for a couple hours each day. Two, if there is an issue with a post, I don't have to figure out who the offender is out of a long list, I only have to correct one offending post. There was an amazing amount of great music that came out this year, so sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment