Sunday, November 30, 2014

49. John Fullbright

49. John Fullbright - Songs

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to feature an Oklahoma artist on this list. In fact, he is one of two. I have been listening to John Fullbright for quite awhile now and thought he was gold then. I am so grateful that Greg Johnson of the Blue Door thought so as well. His rapid rise includes being nominated for a Grammy for his first album and playing on David Letterman earlier this year. Songs is an amazing album and highlights both his guitar and piano work. His songwriting skills are second to none and the minute I listen to his music, I listen to it all day in my head. If you haven't had the luxury of listening to John Fullbright till now, please, please do yourself a favor and go purchase his album right now.





Website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment