Saturday, December 26, 2009

48. Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson


49. Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson-
Break Up

Scarlett Johansson's last CD was a huge media flop. The media thought she should probably stick to acting in great movies. However, with the addition of Pete Yorn's arrangement and singing alongside, they've created another She & Him team. Scarlett's smoky vocals really resound with this CD about...well...break-ups. With Zooey and Scarlett doing vocals now with cute, indie songs...I have to say, I'd probably marry either one without any hesitation.



I Don't Know What To Do

Myspace
Website

1 comment:

  1. Yea Dudemonkey!!! It's about time for you to get to blogging indie tunes! I look forward to your posts. However, I am not a fan of Pete and Scarlett. I melt everytime I listen to Pete's music. The way I see it, Scarlett is intruding on my Pete turf. Also, she twangs a bit to much to the ley-eft for me.

    ReplyDelete