Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Top 50 of 2016

Well, here we are. The new music that came out this year certainly helped redeem 2016 in some form or fashion. There was an insane amount of new tunes. In years' past, my list has always been ordered literally by how much I listened to a particular album. However, times have changed. My listening habits have changed and therefore, this data is no longer available to me. However, these albums are certainly ordered in what I remember listening to the most. This collection of fifty albums is definitely worth checking out. Because of the limitations of Facebook and other forms of social media, I highly recommend following the blog directly for instant updates. I enjoy piecemealing out the posts and reflecting on each album along the way. Facebook doesn't like Google and attempts to hide posts about this blog, so, check back frequently. I'll try to post everyday. It's a lengthy process, but a cathartic one. So, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment